OVER 90% of Sally Louise Yoga Graduates have gained employment as a Yoga Teacher.
350 hour Diploma of Hatha Yoga
Your once in a lifetime journey
- Become a fully qualified Hatha Yoga Teacher by completing this 350 hr course over 10 months. Study Face-To-Face in Torquay or Online.
- Investment $3,200: Payment by cash, cheque, or direct deposit.
Teacher Training Course Includes
- A 2 hour monthly tutorial face to face
- A 2 hour weekly online lecture
- Course manual with over 300 slides of Asanas.
- A thorough training on over 200 postures, their benefits, modifications and variations, contraindications and adjusting techniques.
- Personal guidance, and support for your own yoga practice (face-to-face and online classes available).
- Small class sizes to ensure the highest quality of training is provided.
- Personal contact and interaction with the teacher.
- Insights into the practical application of yoga to enhance everyday life.
- Practical hands-on experience.
- Full membership and insurance available through International Institute of Complimentary Therapists and Arthur J Gallagher.
- Ongoing support and training is available after completion of the course.
- Online access to tutorials if you cannot attend that weeks class.
- Affordable investment.
- Sally has over 15 years experience teaching Yoga
- Sally is a member of Yoga Australia.
Topic 1 – Theory and Philosophy of Yoga Topic 2 – Pranayama and Meditation Topic 3 – Anatomy and Physiology Topic 4 – Asanas Topic 5 – Planning, Organizing and Teaching a class Topic 6 – The Chakras and Energy Systems Topic 7 – Special Requirements : e.g. Pregnancy, Restorative, Post Natal Topic 8 – Nutrition
Master Class Lectures
Once a month, about a dozen local yoga teachers gather at Bellbrae and we explore facets of yoga teaching that are more in-depth than a 200 or 350 hour yoga course offers. It’s a space and time for teachers to ask Sally about any difficulties they are having in their teaching, and to expand their knowledge to further equip them to handle any situation within a class setting. Including modifications, adjustments, handling a multi level class, how to modify for injuries and ailments, correct technique etc etc. Yoga teaching is a life long learning experience, so this ongoing guided support is has been made available for local and distance ed (through online study) teachers.
Attendees don’t have to of trained with Sally, but they must have a minimum of a 200hr yoga course. If you would like to join our class for the remainder of the year, or to ask any questions please contact Sally.